Sonoma County Paternity Attorney | Parental & Custodial Rights Lawyer | Santa Rosa Family Law Attorney


If you are an unmarried parent, you may need to file a petition to establish paternity in order to protect your parental and custodial rights of your child or children.  In a paternity action, the Court establishes the parentage of the child or children and, thereafter, the rights and responsibilities of both the mother and father concerning child custody, visitation, and child support.

Robert has represented both fathers and mothers in numerous paternity proceedings in the Sonoma County Superior Court.  Robert will protect your rights in a paternity action.

To speak to attorney Robert Montgomery about your case, contact him online or by calling  (707) 525-1212 today!

Arrange A Free Consultation

(707) 525-1212

Contact Us